The Survey System's tables are camera-ready for professional presentations. This site features sample tables, charts, and other reports produced with this software.
You can produce many different kinds of tables. Most tables can have a "banner" format. A banner is an expansion of the cross-tabbing found in general statistics or database packages. Banners can show answers given by the entire sample and up to 60 sub-groups within the sample on the same page. The Professional Edition produces attractive reports showing the text of responses to open-ended questions.
Many options allow you to customize your reports and enhance their visual appeal:
- Use different fonts for different parts of reports.
- Frame tables with top and/or bottom lines on each page and grid lines.
- Incorporate a logo or graphic in your tables.
- Change the content and appearance of individual tables or apply changes globally.
- Use different formats to customize the content and appearance of your tables.
- Produce professional quality two- and three-dimensional graphics.
- Show tables and charts on the same page or separately.
- Create basic tables showing the answers to a single question or summary tables showing a series of related questions.
- Rating scales or ranking questions can show means (averages) or distributions of answers.
- Print questionnaire forms suitable for scanning.
- Edit reports on-screen before printing or export them to other software via the Clipboard or various file formats.